- Beginners to Linocut
- Up – skilling art teachers or arts professionals
- Artists wishing to follow their own theme
Why go to Bali?
- The ARMA Resort is a beautiful place with gorgeous gardens all the inspiration and subject matter you would need is there.
- You are away from home out of your routine and away from the mundane distractions of everyday life.
- The food is excellent.
- You will return feeling relaxed and rejuvenated and learn a new skill?
- Learn about Balinese art and culture.
- The ARMA resort supports the arts at a grass roots level providing free tuition to local children in traditional Balinese dance, music and visual arts. By supporting ARMA you are supporting Balinese traditional arts.
So to organise the accommodation I need a deposit of $680 by September 30th. I would love to share my love of linocut with you in 2017, give yourself an experience and start the year feeling inspired.
For details on cost and itinerary go to www.ubudartworkshops.com
and see the video below which was made for the 2015 trip, 2017 is at the same venue.