Linocut Retreat in Bali
See full website at www.ubudartworkshops.com.au
Rediscover the joy of creating with renowned artist Shana James, in the tranquil setting of Ubud ,Bali. Tap into the energy of the art capital of Bali and learn linocut whilst connecting with students from different places.
Dates for 2021: To be advised, looking at October
see below for cost
There are different room options to suit your taste and budget. Please scroll down for the different options and their costs.
What is included in the price:
- All art tuition
- Accommodation at Arma Resort Ubud
- Breakfast every day
- Lunch on Day 2,3,5,6,7 (please note water provided but drinks are not included )
- Materials kit and all the art materials you will need.
- Welcome sarong.
- Welcome dinner at the Arma Resort.
- Pick up from the airport by the hotel when you arrive.
- Tour of the Arma Museum.
- Free Entry for the Arma Museum during your stay.
The following is not included:
- Travel insurance (compulsory to go on this trip)
- Dinner (except for the welcome dinner on the first night)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Other Drinks eg fruit juices and soft drinks (All included meals served with cold water, other drinks extra -although very reasonably priced)
- Expenses of a personal nature eg laundry, room service etc
- Mini bar
- Room upgrade
New Wisma Seni Superior Room
Wisma is the Armas Brand new room, in an elevated position it has views over the property and a new pool. These rooms are air conditioned with an ensuite bathroom and can be set up as double, twin-share or single occupant.
Twin share or Double Wisma Seni Room Aus$2690 per person 7 nights including workshop package (scroll down to see what is included in the workshop package).
Single occupant (no sharing) Wisma Seni Room Aus$2990 including workshop package (scroll down to see what is included in the workshop package).
Superior room is older than the wisma, and a little more traditional in the styling with no TV. These rooms are air conditioned with an
ensuite bathroom and can be set up as double , twinshare or single occupant. In general the bathroom is a little older but the outlook from the room is better than the Wisma. 7 nights Twin share or Double Superior Room $2698 per person including workshop package
Single occupant (no sharing) Superior Room $2990 including workshop package
Deluxe Rooms were built at the same time as the superior so the bathroom is older but they ares larger than the Superior. In general the bathroom is a little older but the outlook from the room is better than the Wisma. Also has air conditioning and a larger ensuite and no TV.
Twin share or Double Deluxe per person $2930 including workshop package
Single occupancy Deluxe $3332 including workshop package
Superior Villa – For a more luxurious stay with a private swimming pool
These villas are spacious and luxurious, 1 bedroom, spacious living area, private pool walled off from the rest of the hotel. Would suit a couple $6968 total for two people both doing the workshop.