Linocut Retreat in Bali
See full website at www.ubudartworkshops.com.au
Dates for 2019 – Arriving January 4th – Departing Jan 11th. or stay on for the exhibition which you can be a part of and depart Sunday 13th January 2019
see below for cost
There are different room options to suit your taste and budget. Please scroll down for the different options and their costs.
What is included in the price:
- All art tuition
- Accommodation at Arma Resort Ubud
- Breakfast every day
- Lunch on Day 2,3,5,6,7 (please note water provided but drinks are not included )
- Materials kit and all the art materials you will need.
- Welcome sarong.
- Welcome dinner at the Arma Resort.
- Pick up from the airport by the hotel when you arrive.
- Tour of the Arma Museum.
- Free Entry for the Arma Museum during your stay.
The following is not included:
- Travel insurance (compulsory to go on this trip)
- Dinner (except for the welcome dinner on the first night)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Other Drinks eg fruit juices and soft drinks (All included meals served with cold water, other drinks extra -although very reasonably priced)
- Expenses of a personal nature eg laundry, room service etc
- Mini bar
- Room upgrade
Superior is the Arma’s term for the basic room. These rooms are air conditioned with an
ensuite bathroom and can be set up as double , twinshare or single occupant.
7 nights Twin share or Double Superior Room $2298 per person including workshop package
Single occupant (no sharing) Superior Room $2870 including workshop package
Deluxe Room is larger than the Superior. Also has air conditioning and a larger ensuite.
Twin share or Double Deluxe per person $2530 including workshop package
Single occupancy Deluxe $3132 including workshop package
Superior Villa – For a more luxurious stay with a private swimming pool
These villas are spacious and luxurious, 1 bedroom, spacious living area, private pool walled off from the rest of the hotel. Would suit a couple $6868 total for two people both doing the workshop.